Saturday, January 8, 2011

So This 2012 Thing...

The signs ARE all there.....



Are you a paranoid if they really are out to get you?

Amplify’d from mikestake.wordpress.com

With the recent events with black birds and drum fish in Arkansas, I thought it might be time to visit the notion of the end of the world happening on December 21, 2012.  Yep the winter solstice this year was awesome with a total lunar eclipse.  Does good old Earth plan to upstage that spectacle with something of its own next year?  Personally I have my doubts, but then I have always been a bit of a pessimist.  So, before the furor really begins (oh how I remember the doom and gloom leading up to Y2K), lets take a look at the five  popular ways people are thinking the world is gonna dump its human cargo.

Read more at mikestake.wordpress.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment