Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Wolverine Movie
















The recent Batman movie has everyone thinking about how great comic book movies really can be.

This in turn got me thinking about other upcoming comic book movies. Currently, Marvel pictures, the movie arm to the Marvel empire, is in preparations to begin filming "the Wolverine" movie.

I think of this with some trepidation.

I love the character of Wolverine.  When I was growing up, he was always my all time favorite character. He has depth and a dark side and he was just bad-ass.

But let's face reality. The X-men origins move of Wolverine simply was not very good.  (Decent, but nothing to write home about!)

But, I am still excited about this new Wolverine movie.  They are getting a second chance to fix it, and I think they will.

The story is supposedly modeled after the Wolerine limited series written in the 1980's when I was a boy.  Wolverine heads to Japan for some training in martial arts and falls in love... and of course lots of good fights ensue.

It was BY FAR the very best wolverine movie ever told and could really make a great movie.

SO here's hoping it is great, and to celebrate this upcoming movie, here are some Wolverine wallpapers and pictures for you all to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment