Friday, December 24, 2010

Strange Christmas Traditions and SO much more

Talking cats, Christmas traditions, jumping the shark, a collection of funny "twas the night before Christmas" poems and more hilarious Christmas fun. A great place to Checkout for Christmas and Santa fun.

Amplify’d from www.stevescottsite.com
What?  You didn’t know cats could talk? Neither did I.  Every day, my father talks about how he and the family cat, “will be HAVING a talk on Christmas Eve,” about the cats bad behavior.  My first thought was simple; the old man has lost his mind.  Perhaps he has been spending too much time on lolcats.com.  After a bit of research it seems he was right. 
This thought of the infamous’ talking cat’ got me to think of strange Christmas traditions and mythology that people do not normally think about.
So, onward I forge, with this very special
Christmas Post.
Read more at www.stevescottsite.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment